Sunday, November 27, 2011

bridal boot camp

So after a wonderful holiday with my family, and announcing my engagement to the world, it is time to get serious.  And what better motivation is there to lose weight and look amazing than your very own wedding!!  I am not going to post my actual weight on here -- everyone knows you don't ask a lady that!! -- but I am willing to state that I am clinically obese (thanks handy dandy BMI charts!!).  So I guess I should set a couple of weight loss goals.  So my first goal is to lose ten pounds this month... totally doable, right?  I think so.  I also talked to the amazingly talented Jessica Horton today about shooting our engagement photos, possibly in February, so as of right now, that's the first REAL deadline, I suppose.  After all, the camera does add ten pounds, right?  Well, not for this girl!!
Jack and I hiking in Shenandoah National Park -- and a fairly accurate depiction of my current appearance

No comments:

Post a Comment